Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter







Yay! I can eat chocolate again!! The Easter Bunny (Kyle) surprised me with a gigantic chocolate bunny on Easter morning...so yummy! Thank you Easter Bunny!

We had a wonderful Easter weekend. On Saturday, we celebrated Easter with Kyle's family with a delicous seafood dinner. Crab, shrimp, corn on the cob, potatoes...YUM! On Sunday we met my family at church and then went back to my parents house. It was so nice to spend the day with my family. We really enjoyed it! Lilly also had a great first Easter. She got to see all of her family members and was very spoiled by her whole family! It was like Christmas with all of the toys and clothes she received. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great minds think alike:) i like your skirt! Lilly is so cute...they grow so fast.