Lilly is just a little chatterbox lately! She is starting to repeat things!! Her favorite words are: dada, dog, Kyle (pronounce dial or tyle), I love you (sounds like I ove uuuu), and last night she said Taylor (she has an Uncle Taylor).....she is amazing!! Seriously smart girl! This morning i caught her trying to put my sandels on her feet. So cute! She can do SOOO BIG (throws her arms in the air), show me where her belly is, give high fives, clap, tries to put her bows in her hair, turns her book over if it is upside down, and loves to dance! I just love, love, love my sweet girl!
Found this on another blog and thought it would be fun!
1. Who was your first prom date? Jeremy...I went when I was a freshman and he was a senior.
2. Do you still talk to your first love? Ummm...also Jeremy and sometimes...
3. What was your first alcoholic drink? I think when we were in 8th grade my friends and I took a beer out of her parents fridge and shared it between the 6 of us!
4. What was your first job? Kmart...I loved it because we were never ever busy, so I looked at magazines and stood at the cash register!
5. What was your first car? a white Oldsmobile Achieva when i was 16!
6. Who was the first person to text you today? No texts yet, its still early!
7. Who was the first person you thought of this morning? My Lilly :)
8. Who was your first grade teacher? Mrs. Bonsett...she was so much fun! I remember her standing on a chair and dancing around to shake up paint.
9. Where did you go on your first flight in a plane? Bahamas!
10. Who was your first best friend and do you still talk? Amber Kay Borman...very first best friend and no we do not still talk. Unfortunately we ended up being very different as we grew up!
11. Where was your first sleepover? Hmmmm....maybe Elizabeth's house...can't remember though.
12. Who was the first person you talked to today? Lilly...my hubby is in Ohio on a business trip :(
13. Whose wedding were you in for the first time? My Aunt Debbie's wedding. My cousin & I were both 3 and flowergirls!
14. What was the first thing you did this morning? Got ready super quickly so I could get us packed up! I take a little girl to kindergarten every morning so I have to be up and ready by 6:30 am....
15. What was the first concert you went to? This is really funny...50 Cent....I went with my friends from D & R (summer job)
16. First tattoo? None
17. First piercing? My ears...i think i was 3 or 4 when they were done.
18. First foreign country you went to? Hmmm..none unless we are counting the Bahamas?!
19. First movie you remember seeing? I'm sure I saw many more before this...but Hocus Pocus was my all time favorite movie when I was little...I still love it!!
20. What state did you first live in? Indiana
21. Who was your first room mate? Devin Miller...we were roomies at Purdue our freshman year!
22. When was your first detention? I was a good child...no detention for me!
23. What is one thing you would learn, given the chance? Sign Langauge...I tried to take it in college every year but there was always a waiting list...guess i should have been on the list :)
24. Who will be the next person to post this? No idea!
Last Saturday, Lilly & I spent the night at my parents house since Kyle had to go to a Bachelor party in Chicago. We had lots of fun...AWESOME deal shopping at Kmart with my future sis-in-law, apple orchard, more shopping, etc... Have I mentioned my little brother is getting married?! He got engaged about a month ago and they are busy planning their wedding which will be next Sept. 25! My new sis-in-law is awesome! Her name is Hayley and she fits in perfectly with my family. We had so much fun shopping together....seriously running around kmart at 9:55 PM! I am so excited for Hayley to be a part of my family.
So anyway...Kmart had double coupons up to $2 last week (last day was Sat. when I went). I am so into coupons and getting good deals that I was SO excited for this. If I was smart I would have gone every day that week! Seriously though I got so so so much stuff for $35 total. Here is a list of everything I think I got...I may be missing some stuff...but I will post a picture! I basically paid for formula & diapers and got everything else for next to nothing.
Huggies Diapers Similac 2 Huggies wipes Dove deoderant Crunch & Clean Dog treats 4 Reeses Razors Mayballine (sp?) Mascara Cover Girl Nail Polish 3 Kotex Lightdays Strawberry Mini Wheats Cereal Shirt for Lilly 6 pack Zest Soap Hmmmm.......can't remember what else!
Anyway...I love good deals, so I was thrilled about all of these awesome deals!
In other news...Lilly will be 1 in about 2 weeks. CRAZY...can't believe one year ago she was still in my belly and now she is such a big girl. A beautiful, funny, sweet, spunky, and just plain amazing big girl. Actually she is my teeny tiny girl. I think she only weighs about 20 lbs, but she is very tall. Tall & skinny like her daddy & mommy! Did I mention she is having a PRINCESS birthday party in 2 weeks?? She is, and I am getting ready to order her a cutie patootie tutu outfit from Etsy. Have a great weekend!