Tuesday, May 12, 2009

5/12/09






Lilly is rolling all around the living room and watching Elmo on Sesame Street. Tucker is laying in the sun. I am watching my favorite person in the whole entire world (Lilly) and eating a yummy Everything bagel and drinking coffee. Have you ever tried putting butter & salt on your bagel? I had never heard of it until Kyle told me he has been doing it since he was a kid. It is so yummy and especially delicious on everything bagels!

So Lilly's main mode of transportation now is rolling. She will seriously roll from room to room. And she looks so very proud of herself!! Her favorite thing to roll to it the wires by the TV (I know...so bad, right?? We have to BABYPROOF the house!!!!) and she loves getting into all of the magazines under the coffeetable. She doesn't so much like to sit still and play anymore, she is much more happy exploring the house!!

Enjoy the pictures! I can't believe how big Lilly is getting. I held a newborn baby (2 weeks old) yesterday and she was teeny tiny...so teeny tiny that I can't remember Lilly being so little and fragile. Time flies...8 months old in about two weeks! WOW.

No comments: