Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Catching up...

Here are Lilly's 9 month pictures taken by Grandma Julie! They are all so good, it was hard to pick which ones to order! We have been busy, busy, and not so busy! I guess I feel as if I am busy all the time cause we have an incredibly energetic almost 10 month old!! Lilly is constantly on the go! Crawling and trying to stand up everywhere.

We are leaving for Isle of Palms, SC on Friday evening...Wish us luck as we travel 12hours with a baby! We chose to drive through the night in hopes that she will sleep the whole time. Can't wait to show her the beach for the first time!











2 comments:

Mandy & Jeremy Hall said...

Oh my goodness, Karie!!! She's perfection! :) I would kill for her skin tone! ;)

Unknown said...

how sweet! she is so cute:) have fun on vacation. driving through the night is the way to go! we have learned (the hard way) that is the only way to travel with little ones! be careful!