Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Just Venting..

Today was a little stressful. Nothing big happened...just tiny little things slowly making me more annoyed as the day went on.

First of all, I woke up early to a stormy yucky day.

Had a meeting at Starbucks this morning where I got COMPLETELY drenched...seriously, my skirt was sopping..I could squeeze water out of it.

Lilly was incredibly cranky all day...teething :(

I picked her up and we bumped foreheads, and now we both have bumps :(

Stupid Tucker ruined our blinds in the guest bedroom! I went out to get the mail and he freaked! Completely tore down and broke the blinds...

...I fed Lil and then gave her a bath. I left her half full baby food containers on the table. I came downstairs to find food and shredded paper towels ALL over the floor...AHHH Tucker!!! I am very close to opening the door and saying bye bye Tucker.

My house is still a mess from getting home from vacation. Our suitcases are still downstairs. I feel like I can't catch up!!

I still haven't been to the grocery since we've been home, so blah mozzerella sticks and frozen pizza for dinner. gross!!!

Okay...done venting. :)

2 comments:

Mandy & Jeremy Hall said...

Don't you just want to give your dog away sometimes??? Love them to pieces but they suck sometimes :) Hope your day got better!!!!

Unknown said...

hey karie! sounds rough! we have lots of those days around here. way more of those than perfect days!! tomorrow will be better:)sounds like you had a good time on vacation.