Friday, September 11, 2009

Stuff...






Last Saturday, Lilly & I spent the night at my parents house since Kyle had to go to a Bachelor party in Chicago. We had lots of fun...AWESOME deal shopping at Kmart with my future sis-in-law, apple orchard, more shopping, etc... Have I mentioned my little brother is getting married?! He got engaged about a month ago and they are busy planning their wedding which will be next Sept. 25! My new sis-in-law is awesome! Her name is Hayley and she fits in perfectly with my family. We had so much fun shopping together....seriously running around kmart at 9:55 PM! I am so excited for Hayley to be a part of my family.

So anyway...Kmart had double coupons up to $2 last week (last day was Sat. when I went). I am so into coupons and getting good deals that I was SO excited for this. If I was smart I would have gone every day that week! Seriously though I got so so so much stuff for $35 total. Here is a list of everything I think I got...I may be missing some stuff...but I will post a picture! I basically paid for formula & diapers and got everything else for next to nothing.

Huggies Diapers
Similac
2 Huggies wipes
Dove deoderant
Crunch & Clean Dog treats
4 Reeses
Razors
Mayballine (sp?) Mascara
Cover Girl Nail Polish
3 Kotex Lightdays
Strawberry Mini Wheats Cereal
Shirt for Lilly
6 pack Zest Soap
Hmmmm.......can't remember what else!

Anyway...I love good deals, so I was thrilled about all of these awesome deals!

In other news...Lilly will be 1 in about 2 weeks. CRAZY...can't believe one year ago she was still in my belly and now she is such a big girl. A beautiful, funny, sweet, spunky, and just plain amazing big girl. Actually she is my teeny tiny girl. I think she only weighs about 20 lbs, but she is very tall. Tall & skinny like her daddy & mommy! Did I mention she is having a PRINCESS birthday party in 2 weeks?? She is, and I am getting ready to order her a cutie patootie tutu outfit from Etsy. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

one year old! yikes. she will be so cute in the little tutu! they are definitely calling my name for a picture:)