Thursday, February 4, 2010

Updates

I can't believe it is February already!  Here is a quick update of what is going on in our lives.  Kyle is really liking his new job at Travelers Insurance.  He does property claims now, which is a little different than what he did at Nationwide (personal injury claims).  He had to go to Connecticut for 2 weeks in Jan., and will go for 2 weeks each in Feb. and March.  Boo :(   Kyle is leaving again on the14th, so we are celebrating Valentine's Day next Wed.  Kyle is taking me to Fogo de Chao.  I am super excited!  It is a yummmmmmmmy Brazilian Steakhouse in Indianapolis.  Can't wait...it is super expensive...but hopefully worth it.  I have heard all good things!

Miss Lilly is now 16 months old going on 16 years old...seriously.  She has such an attitude!  She loooooves doing everything she is not supposed to.  Her favorite words are: no, don't, and stop.  Hmmmm...wonder where she learned those words?  LOL.  I feel like that is all I say to her!  I am trying to say...Lilly, that is NOT a good choice.  So we will see if those words are effective or not.  She is still my super sweetie though!  I love, love, love my Lilly so much, but we most definitely have our hands full with this little girl!  Lilly loves all her babies: Joanie, her cabbage patch doll, Molly, her doggie, and she calls all of her Little People her babies.  Lilly can say around 30+ words.  We were in the car the other day and she kept saying "no mom".  SO funny that she put two words together!  Her favorites: no, don't, stop, mom, kyle, dada, cheese, up, down, go, baby, more, etc...

I will post pictures later! 

1 comment:

Sara said...

wow, she sounds like a handful!!