Wednesday, October 15, 2008

3 Weeks Old!

Lilly is 3 weeks old today! I can't believe how fast the last 3 weeks have gone. She is already getting so big and is almost too big for her newborn clothes! Tonight we are taking her on her first "public" outing to the grocery store and tomorrow Lilly and I are going north to Logansport so Grandma can take her 3 week pictures! It will be quite an adventure for us tomorrow since I have never taken her anywhere by myself. I'm kind of nervous about holding her, the carseat, diaper bag, and my purse! I'm not even going to try to take the stroller!! Maybe that will be an adventure for next week.

I am trying very hard to get Lilly on some sort of nightly schedule. It seems like no matter how early i try to put her to bed, it is around midnight or later when we all finally settle down. She likes to eat every 2 hours, so by the time I feed her, change her, burp her, and get her back to sleep it is only another hour before she eats again! I'd really like her to eat every 3 hours, but i guess that will come with time when she is a little older. She is a very hungry girl!! She is also not really liking her bassinet right now. She definitely prefers to be held or even just close to us in our bed. But we are not going to let her start sleeping with us!!

I'll post more pictures soon! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boy time is sure flying!! Good luck on your outing tomorrow. You will figure it out;) Think of you guys often.