Friday, October 3, 2008

Lilly


Life with Lilly is wonderful! I can't imagine my life now without her in it. I love just holding her and staring at her! I still can't believe that Kyle & I made such a perfect littly baby and I grew her in my belly! God is so truly amazing!


Lilly is a good baby (knock on wood). She is very happy and only cries when she is hungry or needs something. I love to see her smile...even though now it is probably just gas :-) it is still so beautiful! We took her to her first dr. appt. on Wednesday and she already weighs 7 lbs 3 oz! She has grown so fast! She has inherited her mothers throwing up problem though. She occasionally throws up after eating. So far, it is not a huge problem and she is still gaining weight and having lots of wet and poopy diapers. The doctor said it is more of a laundry problem for me than anything else! Which is true...for such a little girl, she sure goes through a lot of clothes!! I do a load of her laundry at least every other day. But she is worth it :-)


Say a prayer for Kyle. He is taking his LSAT tomorrow. He has finally decided to use his degree in law & society and go to law school! He has been studying very hard for the last month for this test, so hopefully we will get a high enough score to get into law school! Well Lilly is hungry again...so i'm off to feed my sweet baby!


1 comment:

The Geroux Family said...

Congratulations Karie and Kyle!!!! We are so happy for you and she is so amazingly beautiful. Isn't it just unbelievable how much you can love a person?? There is nothing like it. Get lots of rest and don't feel guilty if you take naps, the cleaning can wait...
My little guy is already 6.5 months old now. The time will go too fast so take tons and tons of pictures.
God Bless, Jill Geroux (Mirasola) (your dad and I are cousins) :)