Monday, November 10, 2008

I love my baby!

So I am sitting here holding my sweet Lilly and I just can't stop looking at her! She is SO perfect in every way. Not only is she absolutely beautiful, she is a very good baby. I want her to grow up and get bigger, but I also want her to stay this size!! I love her tiny baby hands, fingers, feet, and toes! She has already grown out of her newborn diapers and clothes...and fits her 0-3 month clothes perfectly! I am going to have to buy her 3-6 months clothes soon. My littly baby is growing up :-( She is starting to smile and make lots of cooing noises. Sometimes I think she is going to start talking to us! I can tell she has the cutest little voice!

She is six weeks old (seven on Wed.) and is having some six week fussiness. I've read that babies go through this for about a week because they are having a growth spurt. So she has been very hungry and fussy for the last couple of days. The good news is that she has been sleeping for at least 4 hours at a time during the night (if not longer!). It is awesome to get a straight 4 or 5 hours of sleep at a time!!!

I have so many pictures to post of Lilly, but i can't find the cord that connects my camera to the computer. As soon as I find it, I will post some pictures!! In other news, my job for Market Day is going great! Daddy is a great babysitter and it really gives them a chance to bond and it is great for me to get out of the house for a couple of hours each day! I also love my 3 day weekends! Kyle is in the process of applying to law school. Please pray for him that he gets accepted!!! Tucker is also doing well. We are starting to get a routine down with Lilly, so Tucker is getting more attention than he has been getting since she was born and he sure is happy about that! He did chew on Lilly's pacifier today...we found it on the floor next to a chewed up Kleenex!

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Karie! I would love for you to stop by tomorrow. We should be here all day. See ya then. Brittany