Tuesday, December 15, 2009

10 days till Christmas!

Adorable in every way...
Absolutely rotten :)

So I have been obsessed with watching 90210 on Soapnet for like the last month. I never watched it when I was younger, so they are all new to me! I seriously can't stop watching it! I even have it set to record all of the episodes just in case I happen to miss one. :) In case you are wondering, it is on weekdays from 11-1 & 5, Sat. from 11-3, and Sun. from 8-11. Is it sad that I know that? Probably....but oh well...just can't get enough of Dylan, Brandon, Kellie, Brenda, Steve, Donna, David, & Andrea!
Christmas is in 10 days!! I am super excited for Christmas morning...Lilly will actually be able to open her gifts and possibly be excited about them! It will be a crazy busy day for us which I am kinda dreading. Christmas for us in the morning, nap for Lilly, Christmas at the Wongs at 12, and up to Logansport for Christmas with the Marcheses at 5. Not to mention Christmas Eve in Kokomo and day after Christmas with my Grandpa in Logan....I am tired just thinking about it! Poor Lilly's schedule is going to be all messed up!
Lil is doing so great. She will be 15 months old on Dec. 24. She is growing out of her 18 month clothes already! Lilly is just the love of my life. I am SO blessed to have such an amazing daughter!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

she is growing like a weed! glad to hear that she is doing good. christmas is always rough with little ones. they get to the last christmas and don't even care about the gifts! oh well...she will have fun. hope you have a great one!:)