Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Baby Update

Well...i'm still pregnant! But today I am officially 38 weeks and am due 2 weeks from today. I hope hope hope she will want to come early! Elizabeth (my good friend from high school) had her baby on Sunday. She wasn't due until Oct. 14...so needless to say I am kind of bummed! So happy for her to have a healthy (6 lbs, 10 oz) baby, but bummed cause i am still pregnant!! We went to see her, Brent, and baby Audrey yesterday and their little family is doing well! Baby Audrey is absolutely perfect. Congratulations Elizabeth & Brent!!

I am still feeling pretty good. I am not too uncomfortable, but I can tell I am still getting bigger. At 36 weeks, I was only measuring 34 weeks. The doctor said this is normal and I will just have a small 6 lb baby..which is completely fine with me!!! Well...when i went back for my 37 week appt. I measured 37 1/2 weeks and gained 4 lbs. Which means in one week I grew 3 1/2 cm!!! So that means our little girl is growing a lot in these last few weeks! I can tell she is getting bigger because her moving has slowed down a lot, so she is running out of room!

I am still working at Polly Panda Preschool 3 mornings a week for 5 hours a day. I will work there until the baby comes...hopefully only another 2 weeks! I am also an Account Rep for Market Day. The 25th is my last sale before I will go on "maternity leave" and then I hope to be able to go back to that in November. Well I will go now and get ready to go to my Market Day sale!

No comments: