Sunday, September 21, 2008

Lazy Sunday

Today has been the perfect lazy day! Kyle and I woke up late and while Kyle watched football, I started working on the baby book. I can't wait till she can actually look at it and enjoy it! I used to love looking at mine. My mom would get it out every year on my birthday so I could look at it. Hopefully Miss Baby Wong will appreciate her baby book as much as I have always appreciated mine!

Today is also my mom's birthday. We met them at Red Lobster in Kokomo for an early dinner. It was very nice to see my family! I ordered the all you can eat shrimp...and wow did i eat a lot!!! The last couple of weeks i have been sooo hungry. I don't know if the baby is growing more or what, but she sure wants me to eat!

Hopefully the baby will come this week by herself! I hate the thought of forcing her out by inducing me!! She is probably very comfortable in there :-)

No comments: