Friday, January 23, 2009

4 months old tomorrow!













Lilly will be 4 months old tomorrow! Time sure has gone by way too fast! We went to the dr. today and here are Lilly's stats: weight-13 lbs, 10 oz, length-24 1/4 in. , and head-15 1/2. She is pretty much in the 50th percentile for everything, which means she is perfect! (At least we think so :-) ) Lilly had to get her shots today...very sad for her AND for me! She has been so sleepy today. She came home and slept for 2 1/2 hours straight...which is not like her at all!! And she is napping again. I have taken advantage of her napping so much by cleaning!!! Our house was a mess! I really wish I could hire a maid just to clean my bathroom....I absolutely can't stand cleaning the bathroom!! Yuck, yuck, yuck!!

I am cooking again tonight. I decided to make steak, potatoes and a veggie. Hopefully it will be good! Have a great weekend!

Oops...forgot to mention this. My mom is a photographer and just recently opened her own business called Mar-k-z Photography. She is really good and is in the process of building her own studio. Right now, she is taking lots of weddings, senior pictures, and family pictures. She is in the Logansport area, but travels all around. She has been going to lots of bridal shows to get her name out and I thought I would mention it on here as well! Let me know if you would like some info!!

No comments: