Sunday, January 11, 2009

1/11/2009






















It has been another month since I have posted! I think one of my new year's resolutions will be to keep up with my blog better! It will be easier because I have a new camera cord now! Luckily my mom used to have the same camera I have now, and she still had the camera cord. So I will finally post some pictures of Lilly!






















Lilly is getting so big! She is 3 1/2 months old, weighs around 13 pounds, and is very long! She is now sleeping in her crib and taking 3 naps a day...even though she is a huge cat-napper! Lilly is very strong. She has been holding her head up for the last month and is constantly trying to push with her legs to stand up or pull herself up into an upright sitting position. She is so bright eyed and pays attention to everything going on around her. She does not want to miss anything! She is also grabbing her toys and actually likes to play with them! She is getting to be so fun!










I promise to blog more often, especially since I can post pictures of Lilly now!





















2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Karie! She is beautiful:) Sounds like everyone is doing good!

Unknown said...

Yay! new pictures :)