Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Snowing

Lilly this morning in her bumbo...love the bumbo seat!
Blowing raspberries for mommy!

Lilly playing with her toys and sucking on her fingers....her two most favorite things to do!

Today I woke up to snow! I can't believe there were only a few delays this morning for school. I'm really hoping that HSE lets out early so that my sale is canceled today. I can't imagine standing outside unloading the Market Day truck in this weather! I will keep my fingers crossed! Lilly has been so talkative the last few days. Mostly she is blowing tons of raspberries and laughing when she is done. It is so cute! She thinks it is hilarious to blow bubbles. And she thinks it is even more funny when I do it!

I've decided to be a real cook today and make a pot roast in the crock pot for dinner! I am pretty excited about this because I am not a good cook. The only time I have made a pot roast is when I buy the freezer bag of pot roast and just stick it all in the crock pot! I have a really hard time coming up with ideas for dinner. Because of this, we eat out a lot and when I cook it is all the same things: tacos, spaghetti, hamburgers, and chicken on the george foreman grill. If anyone has any super EASY dinner ideas...please send them my way. Thanks!!






1 comment:

Sara said...

don't feel bad...i cook about the same way. lol!