Monday, March 23, 2009

Praying

Please pray for baby Stellan, I have been all morning. I don't even know these people but feel as if I do because I read her awesome blog so often. Long story short: In the womb baby stellan was diagnosed with heart failure and was not supposed to live. Stellan did survive and was born a very healthy full term baby. Now at 4 months old, he is in the hospital with SVT, meaning an extremely high heart rate for anyone let alone a baby. The doctors are doing everything they can to slow down his heart rate, but so far nothing has really helped. So anyway, even though I don't actually know this family I am praying very hard for them. I guess having my own baby really puts this in to perspective and I can't imagine going through what this mother is going through. We are so SO lucky to have a healthy child. Here is the link to her blog if you would like to read her story yourself....http://www.mycharmingkids.net/. Please pray for this family.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I too read her blog daily. My heart is very heavy for them today! I really cannot imagine it. I agree, we are VERY blessed indeed!!

Unknown said...

The diapers would be great Karie! Thanks so much. It would be nice to see you too. :) Talk to you soon.