Monday, March 9, 2009

Sick











Well we are all sick at the Wong house! Kyle, Lilly, and I all have stuffy noses, sore throat, etc.... It pretty much sucks :-( Lilly had her first overnight this weekend at Grandma & Grandpa's house. She had so much fun! Kyle and I had a date night! We went downtown and ate at P.F. Changs...my favorite!!! We also did some late night grocery shopping. I have been excited about this fun date night for quite a while and of course I get sick when it happens :-( Oh well... Here are some pictures of Lilly! She is 5 1/2 months old and getting bigger everyday. She can almost sit up by herself...as you can see in the pictures she still needs some help for her boppy! She is also talking constantly! A lot of ba's, da's, oh's, oo's, and ah's.......and i think i heard a ma the other day!!!

No comments: