Tuesday, November 1, 2011

November 1

I have decided to post every day in November about something I am thankful for. 

Today I am especially thankful for my husband, Kyle.  Kyle & I have been through so much together--both good & bad.  Mostly good, but the bad has helped bring us closer together and have a stronger relationship.  He is the best daddy to Lilly and I love watching them together.  He is so hard working and strives every day to make our lives better!  I love you Kyle Wong.  Thank you for being an amazing husband!

Since I blogged last:

  • Lilly started preschool!  She loves it!  She has lots of friends and is learning a lot!
I have no idea what is up with her closed mouth smiles....she is silly. :)
  • Lilly turned 3!  She had a Minnie Mouse birthday party.
  • Lilly was Snow White for Halloween.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad to see you post again! miss lilly is so cute:) i think her and mayce would love each other!! she looks like she might be spunky like our mayce.