Thursday, November 3, 2011

November 3rd

Today I so thankful for my 2nd daughter, Valerie Wong.  Miss her so much...i wonder what life would be like right now with a 6 month old & a 3 year old?!

I like to imagine what Valerie would have been like as a child, teenager, & adult.  I like to think that Lilly takes after her daddy.  Lilly is outgoing, spunky, always on the go, etc...  I think Valerie would have been just the opposite.  And the name Valerie Ann Wong sounds so professional.  She would have been something great, i just know it!

                                          Lilly                                                   Valerie
                                     Doesn't she look so much like Lilly??
We miss her!

1 comment:

Julie said...

yes sweetie pie, she looks so much like Lilly and I agree I think they would of been so different. Valerie would of been more like her mommy. But,one day we will all get to know her. she will be waiting to show us all around Heaven, and that I can't wait and look forward to.!