Monday, November 21, 2011

Still Thankful...

Geez i am bad at this!  I thought posting every day would be easy, but its not!  So here is what i am thankful for, days 13-21:

  • Our church & lilly's preschool, Carmel Lutheran.  This church has made us feel so at home there!
  • Lilly's imaginative personality.  She makes up the cutest songs and stories & has named her baby Jesus Mary Wong.  I just love listening to her play....
  • the food we have to eat every day whenever we are hungry
  • books...i love to read! 
  • my bathtub.  Nothing better than a relaxing bath with a great book!
  • that my family is healthy.  One of the things we are most thankful for!
  • Kyle's job.  He supports our family and has a company car.  Very blessed.
  • that i had 22 years with my Meme.  She was an amazing grandma and i miss her every day.  She was my second mom :)
  • my education.  loved every second at Purdue, including getting my bachelors degree! hehe...

No comments: